Depending on your chosen package, we offer revision. As long as the design and concept stay the same, customers can ask for two free revisions without any additional charge. There is a 48-hour revision turnaround time.
No deposit shall be subject to reversal after delivery if the design concepts are approved, or if a change is requested unless Allied Technologies cannibalizes or terminates the Contract due to your breach or non-performance.
The following arrangement will apply to all refund requests.
- You request a Website design and development, logo, graphic designers, app development, and more when you are presented with the initial concepts. Moreover, once you approve or request changes in the initial designs, the refund offer automatically ceases to exist, and refund requests will not be processed.
- A complete refund would be granted (less than 10% service and processing fee) if the request for a refund is made 72 hours before the delivery of the initial concepts.
- A refund request made within 48 hours will result in a 60% refund (less a 10 percent service and processing fee).
- The refund request must be submitted within 96 hours (less 10% service and processing fee) of the original design delivery.
- In the event of a refund request after 24 hours of delivery of your design, we will be unable to accommodate it, however, because we strive for 100% customer satisfaction, you're encouraged to get in touch with us.
- In the case of a non-action on your order within 30 days of placing it, we cannot offer a refund. Reactivating your order, however, may incur an additional fee depending on your project.
- If you have received the final files, you won't be able to request a refund.
- Once the website development, or any other process you have chosen has been completed or once the website or app has gone live, there will be no refund.
- The storyboard will be designed after any refund requests for video animation packages have been rejected.
- In addition to the refund on single packages, there will also be a refund on custom packages.
- Refund requests must be backed up by valid reasons, which should be backed up with feedback from the customer on revisions. Refunds will not be given unless a concept does not contain the requirements of the brief. However, further revisions will be offered until the client is satisfied.
- Good faith is required for a money-back guarantee. We do not consider it in good faith when a customer has placed design orders with more than one design agency for the same job to claim a refund. A refund request will be declined in such a case.
- To achieve the desired results, design jobs require customer feedback before they are finalized, so it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides feedback.
- Our 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a redraw if our designed logo is found to be very similar to an existing logo design. Similarity in design will be purely coincidental, and Allied Technologies specifically disclaims responsibility or any compensation claim in such a case. Artwork must be copyrighted by the client.
You can claim your refund by following these steps:
Please follow these requirements to ensure your refund request is approved